Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sportsman Show

I'm nervous.  Pure and simple, I'm nervous.  Do I have enough product, will people want the flashers.  Do I have to much product.  I'm nervous.  Wednesday is the big day, setting up with two wonderful suppliers, Hoggs Hardcore Tuna Tackle and Pacific NW Sporting Goods.  Both will have the full line of flashers but I'm still nervous.

Responses have been great for the new colors, but how many do you need taped and ready?  Is 10 enough or do I need 100?  Yes I'm nervous.

GREAT support from some people who I have just met and will be running the Shortbus Flashers line in their boats this year.  Will the reports be good?  Yes I'm nervous.....

The new "Hunter" flasher pure UV finish has had some AMAZING response.... I'm nervous.

Lets get this started, calm my mind so I can sleep.  May the fishermen come in droves looking for the Shorbus Flashers.....

But yet I am still nervous.................And 4 more days of waiting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment