Saturday, October 30, 2010

Great Week!

Wow, Some weeks are better than others!  Shortbus Flashers is going strong and I'm very excited for the Springer season to get under way, and we all know what that means! More Fishing Flashers!!  The last few days have has brought a new group of guides looking to join the Shortbus Flashers Pro Staff!  The last post I had introduced Great NW Guide Service who took advantage of the guide program, which should have our fish flashers swimming in the great Columbia River in just a few short months.

With the word of the flashers spreading South, I received a call from Mr. Les Craig from Rogue River Guide Service about joining the Shortbus Pro Staff and I am very proud to say that Shortbus Flashers will now be swimming in the Southern Oregon rivers!  Les was making the trip North to watch the Beavers game this weekend and took a few minutes to stop by and view our lineup.  I had a feeling that anyone willing to drive hours to watch OSU game is a person who Shortbus Flashers wanted on board!!  I was not disappointed at all!  After a great conversation, I knew Rogue River Guide Service would be a great fit on the bus.

I look over the guides who have joined the Shortbus Prostaff and I cant say how proud I am to say we are associated with a great group.  Top to bottom I wouldn't hesitate to recommend any of the guides to friends and family.  I think we are building momentum and with the guides that have joined already Shortbus Flashers will be a huge success!!

fishing flasher, fish flasher, fishing tackle, Portland Tackle, trolling lures, fishing flash, Portland Fishing, Salmon Tackle, Salmon flasher

No comments:

Post a Comment