Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Retail Ready & Custom Colors!

What an eye opening experience, starting the process I thought it was putting a flasher in a bag and sticking it on the shelf.  O'boy was I wrong!! 

I have finally gotten the last piece of the retail puzzle, barcodes and labels for all the packaging finally!  Some of the retail locations I have been talking to wouldn't let me in the door to even present the line until they were fully scan ready.  Sure I can put some lines on the bag, how hard can that be???  Long story short, I am now the proud owner of 50 bar codes and only have 20 used so far.  So what does that mean?  Yep, custom colors!!  

What is the cool custom color combination's you would like to see on the shelf? How about Civil War colors?  Or maybe a "MsA Special"??  With 10 color options in stock, 50 more colors one call away, the mix and match options are mind boggling! 

Heck, how about just adding your school logo to a blank?

Lots of options, so if you have a color combo you just know would be a fish catcher, let me know and it may just make the new line-up!!

Fish Flasher, Fishing Flasher, Flashers, Fishing Tackle, Oregon Fishing, Fishing Flashers

No comments:

Post a Comment